Welcome to NH Business Review's 2020 Outstanding Women in Business Awards, which celebrate the success and achievements of women in our state's business community and are open to women from all walks of life and professions.
Nominees can be in traditional fields of business, others breaking the rules of their industries. They can be high level executives in profit-making companies, visionary entrepreneurs who are blazing new trails or leaders of nonprofit organizations or public agencies who are truly making a difference. What candidates should share is a strong sense of self, a success driven work ethic and the extraordinary accomplishments to show for it.
The deadline for submitting nominations is Friday, December 6.
Entry rules and suggestions:
- Nominations need to be received by Friday, December 6, 2019.
- Previous winners are ineligible for two years since the last award-winning entry.
- All criteria sections are required in order for your nomination to be considered complete.
- Supporting documents are not required, but highly recommended in order to provide a strong, well-rounded nomination for the judges. Be sure to have these items accessible before starting the online nomination form.
The 2020 NEW HAMPSHIRE HOME Excellence in Design Awards is a program that honors excellence in architecture and the creative use of materials in new, remodeled and historic residences in New Hampshire. NEW HAMPSHIRE HOME opens the awards with the intent of sharing innovative and inspiring design with readers while honoring the efforts of contributors and supporters of the publication.
All entries will be viewed and selected by a panel of judges.
- There is a $75 per project submission fee
- Please choose only one judging category for your project
- Entries must be residential projects (commercial projects will be disqualified)
- The competition is open to projects by New Hampshire-based architects, designers, contractors and builders. In addition to New Hampshire-based projects, businesses may submit projects completed within 25 miles outside of the New Hampshire border.
- Submissions will also be accepted by architects, designers, contractors and builders located within 25 miles of the New Hampshire border provided that more than 50% of their sub-contractors were New Hampshire-based professionals.
- All projects must have been completed within the last 5 years.
- All entries must be submitted digitally through the online form.
- All entries must be submitted by Friday, November 1, 2019.