Entry rules and suggestions:
- Submission deadline is January 11, 2019.
- All nominees must be licensed in the state of New Hampshire and be in good standing.
- Judges reserve the right, based on the criteria, not to name a winner in a particular category.
- All criteria sections should be met in an effort to supply the most complete nomination form.
- Supporting documentation is not required, but highly recommended in order to provide a strong, well-rounded nomination for the judges. Be sure to have these items accessible before starting the online nomination form.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your nomination, please contact Amanda Andrews at (603) 413-5113.
Welcome to NH Business Review's 2019 Outstanding Women in Business Awards, which celebrate the success and achievements of women in our state's business community and are open to women from all walks of life and professions.
Nominees can be in traditional fields of business, others breaking the rules of their industries. They can be high level executives in profit-making companies, visionary entrepreneurs who are blazing new trails or leaders of nonprofit organizations or public agencies who are truly making a difference. What candidates should share is a strong sense of self, a success driven work ethic and the extraordinary accomplishments to show for it.
The deadline for submitting nominations is Friday, December 14.